Monday, January 29, 2007

This is...Weekend Update!

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday night I cleaned house some. Saturday Autumn and Kaye came over and we got all of our Mirabilia RR plans laid out. We are all going to end up with some very nice pieces. Sunday I took a quick trip with my mom to the jewelry show in New Orleans. I didn't buy much except a new purse. I think that is the rule, that if you go, you have to buy a new purse. I haven't stitched since Thursday night and am definitely having some withdrawals here. I have a surprise stitch that I need to finish up soon. I guess that will be tonight. I was hoping to get to it today but, seeing how it is already almost 2, I don't see that happening.

Off to actually get some work done. LOL. I haven't done much this morning and need to get a huge Vera order ready.

Happy Stitching!

No comments: