Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Surprise Stitching

I don't have any photo updates today but, I have been stitching. Time got away from me before Christmas and I didn't quite get all of my Christmas presents stitched. Fortunately, I have a very understanding friend and she is patiently waiting for her Christmas present. I went to stitching tonight at my LNS and worked some on Trellis. I am about a third of the way finished. When I got to stitching, I had a pleasant surprise waiting for me. Lady of the Mist is finally home! It will be a while before I stitch her. I have too many other things I want to get done like yesterday.

Thanks everyone for all of the kind comments about my blog.

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I really can't wait to start my Lady of the Mist. I'm going to start as soon as I can. Now, of course, I have other stuff to do, but I really want to get started. Now, I just need to get some fabric! Hopefully, it'll come today.