Friday, January 5, 2007

Endymion Anyone?

Today I was invited to go to the Endymion parade in New Orleans this Mardi Gras. I have a friend whose husband is a member and she asked me to attend with her. By being a member, you get to hang out in the Superdome all night until the parade gets there. There is lots of food and partying. I can only remember that one of the bands is Stix. It is formal attire for those who attend. The good thing is that it is inside and a bathroom is nearby. I don't know whether I will go or not. It is an all night affair and the thought of driving home from New Orleans at 2:00 in the morning in a formal dress is not all that appealling. I will give it some thought.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice start to your blog Marjean! :) I like your WIP below too. :)

Theresa said...

I would love to go...but I ain't wearing no formal dress! I just want to go to the parteeeee!!