Thursday, January 18, 2007

Should We Stay or Should We Go?

My mom and I are supposed to be leaving for Dallas in the morning to attend the January gift market. Stay tuned for a decision on whether we will be going. The weather is really bad between here and there. Either way, there WILL be stitching this weekend. I was too busy to stitch yesterday.

For those that don't know me, my mom and I own a Merle Norman Cosmetics studio. We sell makeup and also have gifts in our shop. Some of the things that we sell are Vera Bradley and Lampe Berger. We also do monogramming and embroidery and my mom can sew anything that you want. That is how I get my finishing done, just give it to mom. For the most part my job is fun, especially when we get new stuff. I do have the benefit of down time too when I can stitch or read.

Stay tuned for a decision on the trip. I will have pics after the weekend.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

You should go, just be careful. There have been a lot of serious wrecks, but it should be getting better by Friday.