Friday, August 1, 2008

Blog Award!




Sally over at Stitchyangels Treasures nominated me for a blog award. Thank you so much. I don't really know why I was chosen but, it doesn't matter. I am honored just the same. I know I need to be more diligent in updating my blog but I don't always have the time.
The rules are:
1. Put the logo on your blog (check)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you (check)
3. Nominate at least 7 other people
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees

Everyone that I would nominate for this has already been nominated so I need to think on this for a while.


I almost have a stitchy finish to share. I need to get my current exchange going too. I am working the store by myself for the next week. That could be good and bad. If I am busy I will have no time to stitch but if I am slow maybe I can get some done. If I would put these books down I would have more time. I am stuck on Janet Evanovich. Light, fun reading. I have read almost all of her books over the last week.
Anyway, off to read for the rest of the evening so I can get rested up for tomorrow. My first day by myself but we close early so it won't be too bad.
Until next time........

No comments: