Thursday, November 1, 2007

Another One Down!


I just now finished my current installment of the Mira RR. I chose to stitch Villa Mirabilia. This isn't the best picture but it will do.

I am trying to destress myself some. I finally had to go on blood pressure meds. I have been flirting with high blood pressure for a while now but it finally got me. With heart disease coming at me from both my parents families, I guess it really isn't something I need to play with.

I am off for another trip this weekend. This will be my 3rd weekend trip in 4 weeks. No wonder I am stressed LOL. Mom and I are off to Atlanta to preview the new spring line for Vera Bradley. I have already been studying my book so I am pretty much ready to place my order. It will just be a place to touch and feel the new stuff and I think we get a freebie bag for going. My friend did anyway.

I don't know if I will have time to post again before the weekend but if not, have a great one. I hope to do some stitching. I am starting a new needlepoint project for EGA.

4 comments:

Kaye said...

Marjean, she is beautiful!

Kaye

Deanne J said...

He's beautiful, congrats on the finish

Mindi said...

Beautiful finish on the RR block.

Dianne said...

I love their serene faces. Great finish!!