Friday, May 18, 2007

On The Road Again!

My friends had a good laugh the other night that for someone who never goes anywhere, I sure have been travelling a lot this year. Sunday mom and I are off to Atlanta for our annual convention with our business. It will be a packed week, seeing all the new products and placing our orders for the rest of the year.

In stitching news, I have recently acquired some new stash. I was able to get some good deals from Stitching Bits and Bobs. I didn't spend any money though. I had gotten a gift certificate from my secret stitcher.

I have decided to sell my Little House Needleworks Thread Gathering kit. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Everyone have a fantastic week and I will see you when I get back.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Have a great time in Atlanta - I hear it's a wonderful city.