Saturday, March 24, 2007

No New News

Not much going on around here.
I went to Dallas market last week. I was going to take pictures of the landscape on the way there and in Dallas in case someone hasn't ever been there but, I dozed a lot of the way and when I remembered, it was dark. Maybe next time. We walked at market until we couldn't walk any more. Market consists of one building with 2 floors and one building with 15 floors. There are gift showrooms on almost every floor and this time apparel market coincided with gift market so we walked every floor every day. We ordered lots of good stuff so now it is just a matter of selling it when it comes in!
Thursday I went to the sampler group at the LNS. I had finished the parts of my project that I already had (that was in my last post) so I just visited. I was really too tired to stitch anyway.
Friday night I went to dinner and a movie with my friend with the flourescent green cast on her arm :) We went to see Reign Over Me. I never really thought about it but, I am sure there were some people that did react that way after 9/11.
Today I am working and am going to try to stitch some. I don't have any progress report from stitching. I only got to stitch one night on my trip. I took tons with me, I don't know why. I don't ever stitch away from home. One day I will learn my lesson that I don't have to take all that stuff.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Marjean. You have done a beautiful job. I am hoping to repeat the top band at the bottom but may have to revise my plan. Isn't that what it's all about!
Kathy