Thursday, March 1, 2007

"I'll Be There"

Listening to the Temptations in Atlanta at our annual Convention for our business. They just announced The Temptations are the entertainment at our final banquet.

I have been too busy lately to even think about stitching. Hopefully I will get to put in a few stitches tonight.

Yesterday I had a visit from one of the Vice Presidents of our home company. She and the area representative got caught up in a wreck that closed down the interstate for hours so they were quite late getting to me but, we waited. It isn't very often that the VP gets into the field so it was something worth waiting for. They didn't stay very long because it was so late last night but, they were very complimentary of the studio.

Well, that's all I have for today. I am having stitching withdrawals and I am at work by myself right now so, I am going to see if I can't stitch something.

No comments: