Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm Back!


I have made it back home. The weekend was a good time had by all. I got lots of stitching done. I finally set down and made myself do the outlining on my Mirabilia RR. I stitched on it from about 7 Saturday morning until around 10 Saturday night. I was very focused and only took time out to eat but, I got it done. One more thing that was hanging over my head is finally done. Me, Jann, Theresa, and Kaye got there around 3 on Saturday and got right to stitching. Saturday I stitched on Quaker Garden.
Sunday all day was the RR and this morning Theresa and I headed home after breakfast. We had a good time, stayed up too late, got up way too early, and ate entirely too much but it was fun. Having said that, it sure will be nice to sleep in my own bed tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the way you're setting up your RR. And QG looks great.