I do need to make an effort to update my blog more often. I did good at first but now it just seems nothing is going on in my life.
Last night at EGA we learned how to do Chinese Plaid. It was pretty interesting. This is my progress. As you can see, I didn't get very far but I did enough that when I do the next rows I know where to stitch. I was really excited about this project to learn to do the technique. It will be a needle case when finished.
This is my latest progress picture of Quaker Garden. Hopefully I can snag a few minutes this weekend to stitch some more on it. I also have finally nailed down a layout for my Mirabilia round robin. My goal is to stitch that this weekend as well.