Saturday, September 27, 2008

Semi-Normal




Well, things are back to a normalcy around here. We finally got open. We were closed for 2 weeks. That was the longest 2 weeks. I knew I should have been at work, I was a nervous wreck. It was far from relaxing. We finally got a new roof so all that is left at work is getting our new fixtures. I just talked to the adjustor for my house claim today. I think I will come out ok.
I have been doing a little stitching lately. I have done two exchanges. The first picture is of my needleroll exchange. I don't know if the recipient ever got it or not. She never posted that she had sent or received.
The second photo is the package I got from my exchange partner for the needleroll exchange.
The third picture is my halloween exchange. I stitched the little house from Frimousse. It was harder than it looks. Tons of thread changes and it was so little, I had a hard time putting it together.

4 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

I love your needleroll exchanges. But I especially love the little house...'cause it's mine! Thank you so much. It is a wonderful exchange project to receive.

Sandy said...

Glad to hear that things are getting back to normal for you. I love your NR's and that little house is adorable. It looks like it took a lot of time. TFS.

Dani - tkdchick said...

That house is just too cool!

Solitary Raven said...

Wow... Love the house, love the teddy bear...
Glad things seem to be headed in the right direction...
you are in my prayers... and I check your blog often for updates...
((((((((hugs for you!))))))))))
Laura