Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weekend Happenings

Let's see.....Friday mom and I went shopping. I got some new clothes out of the deal. Saturday work, home, watched the game. I know, I really really did. YAY LSU! (For those that don't know, I went to La Tech, not LSU but since I live in Baton Rouge and they are winning, I sorta have to support them right now.) Sunday, went to Church, came home took a nap, just got back from the theatre. Mom and I went to go see CATS tonight. Do you ever wonder about strange things? Tonight as we were leaving the theatre going to the parking garage we passed the back door and the cast parking. They already had all of the trucks engines started and the busses were in place. They were loading some of the props. The audience probably was not even out yet. It made me wonder what it would be like to live like that, travelling from city to city, not knowing where you are. Do they all ride on the same bus? Do they have different busses for different things? I read they have a massage therapist with them so when they want a massage do they go to the massage bus? Where do they eat? I know, wierd. I would never want to live like that but wouldn't it be neat to have the inside scoop.
Tomorrow I get my Christmas present, the plumber is coming to fix my toilet. I did finish my ornament for the EGA party next weekend and mom finished Caleb into a standup for me. Off to bed. The plumber will be here early in the morning.

No comments: