Thursday, December 6, 2007

Beatrice, The Baking Elf



Meet Beatrice! She is by Fanci That, one of the elves. I finished Caleb up into a standup and will do Beatrice too. I already have the fabric that I want in mind. Hobby Lobby has a pink and green harlequin print that I really think will be cute. I stitched her on some of the fabric that I got for my birthday.

I have nothing to stitch right now. Hahaha, not really. My ornament is done, two elves are done, I am caught up on the RR. I pulled the threads today for And a Forest Grew. I will need to serge the edges and then get my threads situated. My friend Theresa gave me a boatload of DMC earlier in the year and I was able to get most of my threads out of that, saving me lots of dollars. There must be 100 threads listed for that pattern. So, Thanks again Theresa!

Lunch is ready so I think while I have a break I am going to eat. Things are starting to pop here at the shop.

Have a good stitching afternoon.

7 comments:

Kathy A. said...

I love Beatrice the elf. I think I may have to order her for my friend B. Your stitching on the Miribilia RR is beautiful.

Beatrice said...

Becky sent me your way to see your Elf. She is cute. Hmmmmm. I could almost be a baker!!!
Your RR is Lovely!!

Dianne said...

The elves are so cute! They make you smile. Good job on all your recent works. I have about 4 things to finish and then I'll do a post.

monique said...

Really cute elf :)

Katrina said...

I love your elf, too cute. Can't wait to see the finish.

You asked about the Be True piece on my blog, it's a La D Da class piece, I am not sure if she's ever released it?

Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

That elf is so cute, Marjean!

I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas!

Unknown said...

I would love to get a copy of your baker elf and candy elf patterns. More that happy to purchase. I have all the other ones but am having a hard time finding these 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheryl