Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Post for Autumn

LOL, it seems that some people are so impatient with my posting.
Just kidding, I know it has been a while. I have just been busy. Let's see I think around my last post I was just coming back from Dallas. I was home for a week then mom and I left again for Vegas. It was a good trip. I seemed to get restless toward the end and I just wanted to come home. Hopefully I am home for a while, until May, unless I decide to go somewhere before then.
I have no pictures today but I have been stitching a little. I have been working on a floundering UFO. I am contemplating starting another huge project but don't know if I have the will to do that right now.
Well, I am waiting on a sales rep to come so I can buy some more wallets and purses. You would think we have enough but, I guess there is always room for a few more.
Until next time...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Nice to see you posting again Marjean - don't be such a stranger! :)

Autumn said...

Wow, don't I feel special!!

Michele B. said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I think I agree with you on the dark fabric.

Your Mira RR is beautiful - I've never seen anything like it. I'm enjoying looking at the rest of your work.

Michele

Kaye said...

Maybe we can motivate each other since I will be coming home soon.
See ya in a week.