Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stitchy Pictures

This picture is of my Mill Hill Picket Fence for September. I am so glad to finally be finishing these. I have the ones for the rest of the year to finish but will hopefully do those as the months come around.
This picture is of my current progress on Queen of Freedom by Mirabilia. I have finished the bottom of her dress except for the beads and the Kreinik. I don't know if I will be able to finish this any time soon or not because I am getting a bad case of startitis, which leads me to my next picture.
My next project is The Scent of Old Roses on Cherub PTP fabric. It was the only fabric I had that I thought would be suitable but I think it will do OK.

4 comments:

ollie1976 said...

Can't wait to see the new start!
-Jen

Jenny said...

Your Queen of Freedom is coming along really nice! I bet Scent of Roses will look awesome on that fabric.

Karin said...

I love the fabric you are using for QoF and for SoOR - it really adds to the design in both cases.

Kathy A. said...

Your picket fence is lovely. I especially love the little bee. Your Queen of Freedom is stunning. Your new project looks interesting too